Updated white paper shows why investing in strategic benefits communications (still!) makes sense
A lot has changed since we released our white paper in December 2008. We have a decade of health insurance reforms ahead, 401(k) accounts with lots of ground to recover, a benefits equation that requires much more employee responsibility, and an exploding new world of social media and new technology. But, one thing is still the same: investing in communication is one of the smartest (and most cost-effective) ways to get more value from your benefits. It’s more critical than ever that employers continue to refine their communications strategy and tactics to keep pace with change and keep their employees engaged in the road ahead.
We want to help.
In our updated white paper—Make Them Count: Invest in Your Company by Investing in Your Benefits Communication—you’ll learn:
- How effective benefits communication is linked with increased employee satisfaction with benefits (and loyalty to their employer!). That retention connection is more important than ever!
- The importance of using relevant tools to reach employees and their families in the ways they’ve come to expect (yep, that means social media!)
- How you can get better results from your benefits—even when you have less to invest
You’ll also get:
- Thirteen ingredients for truly strategic communication
- Four reasons to invest in benefits communication, and
- Practical, real-world tips you can apply immediately
We hope you get a lot of value from this updated white paper. Please let us know what you think and what you’re doing to make your communications count!
(And, Happy 4th!)